Resource for parts and repair

If you have a 1955 - 65 Imperial, the following page
can prove to be an invaluable resource.

http://www.chrysler300club.com/tech/techlist.html

Most engine, suspension, steering, cooling, etc. parts
were shared with Chrysler Letter Cars during those
years, so the NAPA parts numbers and tech hints will
often apply to our Imperials.

Happy motoring,

Chris Hawkins

60 NY T&C