1954 Inner door handle

Hi gang,
I took apart my 55 to replace the window coupler.  I
pulled all of the clips at the bottom of the door.
Next removed the screws for the arm rest and the
outside corners.  I then braced the door panel out on
the bottom with a screw driver so I had access to the
motor.  I disconnected the battery, wires to the motor
and removed the motor.  Then replaced the coupler,
motor and wires.  I didn't need to remove the door
handle.  Which was a good thing because I could not
get it off with the handle tool or find a set screw.
I was told there is a set screw that is on the hidden
part of the door handle.  The way I did it worked
great except for the scrapes and scratches on my arms.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaaaa