Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 10:45 PM
Subject: IML: My 60 mph hubcap!

I was heading south on I71 toward the city, with the top down (beautiful day), to show off my car to some former employees.  Then a horrible metallic racket that scared the living you know what out of me.  I quickly pulled over and my right front hubcap that was following me passed me at 60 mph then suddenly crossed the median and slammed into the guardrail on the North bound side.  Needless to say my hubcap that I recently refurbished was a total loss.  Does anyone have a foolproof method of keeping these hub caps on?

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible, Ivory and Burgundy