Please WELCOME A New Member, Kenneth (1959)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Kenneth (1959)

> Car(s) owned: 1959 Imperial (green)
>
> Self-Introduction: Just bought this wonderful car that was owned
> by one previous owner. I couldn't believe it was a lucky find of a
> lifetime. This is an extremely well maintained car that I hope to
> enjoy for a long time.

Welcome to the list Ken!  There are several of us here with '59s and I look
forward to hearing about yours.  We have a section on the website where we post
pictures and/or storys of interest on our members cars.  If you are interested
in having your information there please e-mail me the pics/info at
Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I will get it added as soon as possible.

BTW this goes for all the rest of the members out there as well!  We would love
to add pics and stories of your cars to the website.

                  Steve B.