spear on '58 hood and data plate

Mick, THANKS for letting me know about Philippe's site. My work has the i-france site blocked for some strange reason, so I will have to rely on my computer at home to look up that info. .....................

I figured out how to interpret all the number codes from the data plate from the IML site, but it doesn't really list what all those codes mean (ie. the 408 code for the hood "spear") so I am anxious to see what Philippe has posted.

.......... I really appreciate all the people I have met (......and a bunch I haven't met) from this online club. I am always willing to assist others, if I can. I live close to WILDCAT MOUNTAIN MOPARS wrecking yard, and they have much much more there than they show on the website. I'll be going there tomorrow to check on some 14" rims for my '58, some rear fender trim for a DeSoto, and I'll check on those pieces for Patrick, and if anyone else has any needs, e-mail me and I'll see what I can find.........

SPECIAL SPECIAL THANKS to Jim Howe in Arizona........ BIGDOG Phil in GOOD 'OL New York........ B.A.S. in OHIO (your secret identity is safe with me)......... and Bob Hoffmeister in Imperial Heaven (where we would ALL like to live) for sending me some "CHOICE" parts that were missing from the interior and exterior of my '58. SPECIAL THANKS also to Brad Hogg up there in GOOD OL' CANADA (beauty day, eh !!!) for your technical help on my '77 NYB.

I am also working on getting some digital pictures of my cars, so I can share my ongoing restoration with everyone.

I especially enjoy reading about people like Dick Benjamin and Kenyon in San Fran and a bunch of others, whose names I can't think of right now, and their experiences with their restorations.

Have a GREAT weekend everyone,

HERE's a 6 volt Battery CASE that fits an OPTIMA 6V Battery:

http://www.quailservices.com/

and HERE's a link with more NOS parts than I could ever count.............

http://www.collectorsautosupply.com/

check out their parts list !!!!

CHEERS for now,

Michael Howlett

Boring, Oregon

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 3 months FREE!