Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 10:06 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: the last hull at the evansville plant

I was in San Antonio about 15 years ago on business.  It has really
grown up
since I was a boot in boot camp.  In some respects I am saddened some of
those air bases were closed.
    When I was in basic training they had no air conditioning barracks!
We
only had giant fans.  Now they have a/c.  No wonder they say we're going
soft!  ;)
    I just bought a 1962 Custom Southampton that I will bring up from
Rhode
Island next week. I'm very excited about thsi car!