Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 4:01 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: New to me 1960 Imperial

Tim,
If this is the turquoise and white 2dr hdtp, I was working with this guy
a couple months ago.  Had my plane tickets bought, we had a firm price,
and I was on my way.  I contacted him to confirm the deal was still on
five days before I was to fly out to Tahachapi.  He said, "Oh, no. I
sold the car." Of course I ate my plane tickets.
    I was quite angry, because he did not bother to let me know.  I had
no deposit on the car, and I told him to sell it if he found someone
willing to pay more for it.  My "issue" with him was I wonder if he was
even going to tell me he had sold it? Vince in Boston