Carlisle?

I haven't heard any chatter about Carlisle lately.  How many people are
going? Do you have enough cars for the tent?  I'll probably drive out for
Saturday. I'm hoping to take the '82 if I get it sorted out by then.  I've
been driving it to work all week and ....knock wood.  Not sure if I'll park
on the fun field of out in the street.

Rob

Married. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married