AutoTemp I (1968)

The strange behavior still remains, of course. "Off"
trips the ciruit breaker. "Auto" shuts the system.
"Hi-Auto", "Def" and "Hi-Def" seem to work, and I
can't hear the servo motor.

Another thing I have been wondering about is the
selector switch. The '68 A/C switch looks the same as
the switches I've used for 1971 through 1973 AutoTemp
and non-AutoTemp cars. In fact, I used a '71 through
'73 switch to replace the broken original on the '68.

I sure hope that they interchange.

Both switches have the number 58024 stamped on the
back. However, the '68 switch has 2820643 and 2237
printed in red on it, while the '72 switch has
34310193 and 2092 printed in red on it.

Even if they're different, that wouldn't explain the
sudden silence of the servo.

Dave