Do you know Dr. Philip A. Brick?

Hi everyone.

We are trying to locate anyone who has purchased a car from a Dr. Philip A. Brick of Westmont, New Jersey.  Dr. Brick collects and sells '50's - '70's luxury cars and advertises them in Hemmings.

If you, or anyone you know, have had any dealings with the doctor, we'd like to hear from you.  Please contact us privately.

Thanks, Russell and Greg in Mobile, Alabama