Replacing parking lights on a 90s Imperial?

Replacing parking lights on a 90s Imperial?

I know it might sound a little stupid and I'm a little ashamed to ask this
question here, but what is the best way to replace the parking light bulbs
on a 90s Imperial? They're almost impossible to reach from underneath the
car and positively impossible to reach from the top. The only way I can
guess would be within the headlight area. But there is some kind of lining
held in place with some kind of plastic tabs and trying to remove it would
surely destroy the tabs.

Any idea for such a simple task?

Thanks in advance!

-Laurent.