Elvis movie

Hi All.
On Saturday night I was at a car show and I had a guy come up to me and he said that there is an Elvis movie that Elvis was driving a 67 or 68 white with red interior Imperial convertible just like mine.
I would like to see this movie if anyone on the list knows the name of it.
Thank you.
Bob Hanekamp
68 Imperial convertible