Last Call! Chryslers @ Carlisle, IML BBQ

> Ok, I will be coming up in my '90 Imperial.  I want
> to register at the gate.  How do I word it to the
> attendee?

Just tell them you have a Chrysler Imperial to
register, and you wish to register under the IML or
OIC
tent.  Then pay them.

> I will be bringing my wife and 3 sons, does this
> have
> any bearing on gate fee?  Also, I know it's late but
> does anyone know if there are any hotels with
> vacancies...?

Gate fee is $45 and includes 2 passes...so you'll have
to buy 2 more.  I think they are $7 or $8 per day, or
a bulk rate for the w/e.  As for hotels, you might
call around, but I think the nearest places with
vacancies will be a good 10-15 miles away at this
point.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

One point eight litres