Mopar Car Show

Hi all ,
Just another reminder for all you Imperial owners specially those in the Mid West.  The Mighty Mississippi Mopar car Show in Dubuque Ia. is scheduled for the Weekend of August 28th and 29th. There is a Class for Imperials only again this year.  Last year only one showed up other than mine so I would appreciate seeing more this year. Come on out and show people what they are missing. Please contact me off list for more Information. Or go to ChicagolandMopar.com.

Thanks

Steve T.
62 LeBaron
63 300 Pacesetter