69 Imperial Sedan

I'd say that even though it isn't very nice, it isn't all THAT bad. It looks
like most everything is there, and the interior, though not clean, is intact. I
have seen folks take apart a perfectly good original car and spend a ton of
money to put it back together. This car (looks like) it would restore nicely,
if that much work was done. There doesn't appear to be anything that would make
it unrestorable, but I also think that would be the only way to fix it
correctly.

They were quite pretty when new.

Paul