My Imp is famous now!

Well,

Here is a lesson learned.

Remember last year when a guy was looking for
photos of Imps for a book?

Well, ole' dummy me contacted the guy and
ended up sending some shots of my 83.

I had since forgotten all about it until today.
My friend e-mailed me asking how I got my
car in a book.  Seems he was at Barnes and
Noble and found a book about cars, and in
it are some photos of my Imp.

The book is by Eric Peters and is titled:

"Automobile Atrocities, the Cars We Love
to Hate."

Nice, hunh?  I will probably check the book out
anyway.  I am taking it as a joke.  After all, it is
only ONE man's opinion . . .

8-)

(I guess I should have asked what KIND of car
book he was writing.)

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY  USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx