E-bay '66 with 20s!

Definately not the worst thing ever done to an Imperial! Also one thing about
white paint is the overspray shows up real well on the black parts under the
hood which doesn't appear to be the case here. So it either had a better
repaint or might have been a pampered grandma car before the wheels were
switched.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT