E-bay '66 with 20s!

The car didn't come with huge wheels and tires because they didn't exist.
They didn't develop the low profile tires and I'm not sure they could get
them to hold a rim without popping in "the old days." Your fine tuned
instrument handles considerably worse than ANY modern car, even your
sister's minivan.  A 57 and up Imperial may ride better than today's cars,
but it won't handle as well.  One of the main reasons is tire development.
Once again, I agree that if the suspension is worn that's a serious problem.
I tend to doubt it.  20s are an extreme change and obviously need to be well
thought out, but to go to a +2 or 17" rim would require very little change
and would without a doubt improve handling.  I like to drive fast too and
I'd rather have a good set of low profile tires under me when I do it.

Pimp from Pomona-OK Brooklyn,
signing off.

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 2 months FREE!