gasoline 1950

I have driven a 1951 Pontiac on the lowest price stuff available at the pump since 1975. I have a 50 Ford that I drive every now and again.  I have a 56 Imperial that is down right now because the air conditioning compressor must weigh 50 lbs, and I need some manual help to get it back in place after changing the water pump.   I live in Illinois; this includes Ethanol, gasohol, etc.  I have been to California, North Carolina, Florida, through Canada, in short, over the past 30 years, I have been down the road.    If you have a relatively low performance car, like an early 50s Imperial, and drive it in a reasonable and prudent manner, like the cop coming the other way doesn't see you, you are unlikely to have any problems from unleaded gas.  However, when you pass the 75,000 mile mark, a little touch up on the valve system is not an unknown maintenance item.  It was not until. the mid-70s that factory engineers every considered that they needed to design past 100,000 miles for original equipment.
    Unless you discover a knock problem, the normal pump gas is just fine foir your 50     Imperial.