67' Transmission Fluid & Slippage

1. The transmission fluid was changed once before, prior to this time, about
1.5 years ago, right after I purchased the car.

2. The only reason the fluid was changed is because the transmission filter
was changed (which had not been replaced since who knows when).

3. Yes, under hard acceleration is when it slips.

.c.