The '66 Electrical System is Going #2*/1#3~0

The '66 Electrical System is Going #2*/1#3~0

I had a similar problem with my 65. Turned-out to be the alt gauge in the dash.
I by-past it and its ok now. Just an idea.....  David 65 plum-plum crownIn a
message dated 7/20/2004 12:20:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, FltSgt@xxxxxxx