Mopar Nationals

Can you furnish any more info?  Is it simply drag-racing?  Or is it a
car show, with Imperials and everything?  I did a google search and
turned up www.mparnats.org but the site is disabled.  I can see from the
Google search, though, that the event's scheduled for August 13-15, 2004.

==Brooks in Dallas with friends in Columbus and looking for an excuse to
visit.  :-P