From: <chrycordoba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 10:54 AM
Subject: IML: Imperial sighting (international exposure!!)

> There has been much press coverage of a hilarious political cartoon video
skewering both Bush and Kerry, on www.jibjab.com.  It has both candidates
singing a parody of "This Land is Our Land".  After Bush completes his
opener, Kerry starts singing "This land is your land..." while pointing to a
trailer in the Texas shrub.  Next to the trailer is a light blue '61
Imperial Crown 4-door hardtop, hood up and missing the driver's door.  The
next stanza, when Kerry sings "This land is my land..." he points to a
Newport, RI mansion and a Rolls-Royce parked out front.  Not the most
flattering comparison, Imperial-wise, but it is publicity!