1955 generator & power steering pump removal question

1955 generator & power steering pump removal question

The power steering pump un-bolts from the back of the generator. There is a
rubber coupler that goes between them which you may find to be bad. Replace it
if you can. The one in your car may be reusable, but its probably fragile so be
careful.

Paul