Re: IML: Please Welcome Chris 'Creesto' Lynch

Re: IML: Please Welcome Chris 'Creesto' Lynch

Sounds awesome, Chris!

Having moved away from the Columbus area just one week shy of a year ago, we
know what you mean about a shortage of Imperials.  Depending on where you
live, there is (or was) a small wrecking yard out east on SR-40 (E.Main) a
few miles beyond Reynoldsburg called Fat Kats.  The owner is a real Mopar
guy who can talk "Imperial", and probably knows where a few others are, and
can point you to shows in the area.  He is also an "officer" in a local
Mopar (all models) club, might be worth looking into.  Tell him "Bill" from
NAPA Pickerington, who has a white '72 Cuda and black '64 Crown, sent you...
Then DUCK!  Just kidding  ;o)

The Mopar Nationals are coming to Columbus (National Trails Raceway) soon,
don't miss it.  At the very least, take your Imperial to Brice Rd (@ I-70)
in Reynoldsburg on the Saturday night of the Nationals.  We took our '64
there 2 years ago and had a number of people approach us about it, they were
very nice.

B&T Roddick, Port Orchard, WA
1964 Imperial Crown (project)
1972 'Cuda 340 (Tami's toy)