IML: Master Cylinder Rebuild Time?

I recently replaced all 6 wheel cylinders and brake shoes on my 58 Southampton. Brake pedal pumps up to a good hard pedal and braking is good. But... my first pedal stroke on the brake goes way below the pumped height so I have bled all the wheel cylinders three different times to try to eliminate this issue but I still get the same result.
Is my problem the Master Cylinder? Should a rebuild/kit suffice?
Thanks
Dave