Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 11:52 AM
Subject: IML: Need cure for "yellow dandruff'

I am continually cleaning up residue on my burgundy carpet that looks like "yellow dandruff."  In reality it is urethane foam particles from my seats.  The foam is getting hard and brittle from age and I was curious if anyone has found a way to slow or stop this aging process short of a complete seat redu.

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible, Ivory and Burgundy