IML: Desert Valley Auto Parts

DVAP had a pull-your own weekend, along with the auction of a bunch of complete cars.  They are not going out of business,  they are moving a few miles to the east.  Thus the motivation to lighten the load a bit.

I got all the motors and regulators out of a '68 New Yorker which I hope are the same as the ones needed for a friend's '67 Crown.  Now we just need the engine/trans for a very pretty gold/gold slick top 4 door.  This one could look just as stunning as Chris Hoffmans'.

 Also Jason bought the property and many of the cars from Wiseman's in Casa Grande earlier this year.  His plan is to stock it with the older cars and keep the somewhat newer goodies in north Phoenix.  BTW,  Hidden Valley Auto Parts in Maricopa bought a large number of the cars from Wiseman's.

Cheers,

Roger