IML: S.F. Bay Area Mopar events

Greetings, fellow enthusiasts --

There are a couple of events that Bay Area IMLers might enjoy. ?No separate
category for Imperials, but we might set a trend.

Hats off America is hosting a car show in San Ramon Aug. 8. ?This is a new
foundation to support families of U.S. military men and women killed in
Iraq and Afghanistan. ?Since it's an inaugural event, they probably need
all the help they can get. ?http://www.hatsoffamerica.us/pages/5/index.htm

The MidPen Mopar Club is having its 3rd birthday party Aug. 14, and they
love to see big Detroit steel. ?There are links to photos of previous
events plus a link for registration, or you can register on the same day.
http://www.carcrazypromotions.org ? ? ? ? ?http://www.midpenmusclecar.com
Are you listening, Mr. Runco? ?If your '62 is the one I saw getting brakes
done at Wheel Works, please bring it out so more people can enjoy it.

Maybe see you there,

David
'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 Crown Coupe project

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the
intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete this message from your computer. Any use, distribution, or
copying of this e-mail other than by the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited.

For more information about Shearman & Sterling LLP, please see our website
at http://www.shearman.com.