Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 5:53 PM
Subject: IML: Imperial "Rescue Group"

I am recently retired and in the southeastern michingan area.   I am interested in such a venture.

Pls contact me @thogangoatx@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Tim

I did not see this until you posted your message. This is very interesting. I am in discussion with some people regarding the creation of an Imperial (and Chrysler) rescue and restoration group. Anyone curious/interested?
Vince in Boston