RE: IML: Emergency Brake and other brake issues

RE: IML: Emergency Brake and other brake issues

That would lead me to suspect the diaphragm in the vacuum motor or actuator. The hiss means that the switch is probably functioning. Check to see if the vacuum motor will hold vacuum, and also make sure that the linkage is connected properly to the parking brake.

Paul