Coker Tire Discounts for the OIC - Update

Coker Tire Discounts for the OIC - Update

Fellow IML members, this just in:

If anyone is going to be buying tires, maybe we can network together to garner the discount?  Sounds like at least 5 (sets of 5 tires) or maybe 6(+1 spare tire) sets are going to be needed

Many thanks to Patrick for being available.
Having to buy in lots of 25 per order to get wholesale each time isn't optimal, but it's sure better than nothing!
-Kenyon

Patrick Moates <patrickm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The way our club discount works, you have to place the order of 25 at one time. It used to be where one person that ordered 25 tires would get the discount from then on, but it changed some time last year. If you want, you can have them all call me, and we'll set it up on seperate orders and hold them until we get a quantity of 25, then ship them to the individual at wholesale. That way, one person doesn't tie up everything on one credit card. Does that help you out any?

Patrick Moates
eSales & Marketing
Coker Tire Co.
1-800-251-6336