1955 imperial

I wish I could ansewer these questions for you since no one is chiming in. I do
know that I went to a glass shop here in Bakersfield when I needed some for the
56 I did. They had it locally. Andy Berbaum would have what you need also.
Might what to check my spelling on his last name. I will look at mine tomorrow
and give you my two cents about removing the glass for chroming. I would
imagine there glued on.

Tim
1955 Imperial Sedan.