72 Imperial for Sale

Ad No.: 7081 - Subject: 72 2 dr Hardtop for sale - Posted on: 8/3/2004
City: Leduc - State/Country: Alberta
Reply to: Robert Weldon at robert.weldon@xxxxxxxxx

Financial difficulties forces that sale of my baby. '72 2-dr hardtop, honeydew, with white vinyl top and gold interior. Has most options inc. leather seats, power everything, no tilt, sunroof or ABS. Body in good shape, top good, engine excellent, mechanical good, interior good, seats excellent. Only problems I have found is minor body damage on pass rear quarter, non-working A/C (still tinkering, is not an autotemp II problem), rear windows don't work (haven't got to them yet), and has a short somewhere that kills the battery that I can't track down. Pictures avail upon request. Car in Edmonton, Alberta. Call Robert after 7pm MST, at 780-986-7825 or email robert.weldon@xxxxxxxxx