This is an invitation to meet your fellow club-members
for an Imperial get-together and drive out to Lowell
Howe's place.

We will probably go in on a giant sandwich again
(shorter this time - Lowell had to part out what was
left of the last one) and it's bring your own soda pop
or whatever you want to drink.

When:   9:30 am Sunday, October 10, 2004
Where:  My house in the East Bay
        15760 Via Cordoba
        San Lorenzo, Ca 94580
        415-699-8760

We expect to return sometime in the mid-afternoon
barring any mechanical adventures.  A tow-chain will
be provided, but please check your car over, as I only
have one of them.

As stated earlier, we are going to Patterson, Ca and
the Imperial Acres owned by Lowell Howe, who at last
count had over 250 Imperials in his yard.  Loewll
sells parts and asks that any items desired to be
picked up the "day-of" be pre-ordered in advance so
that he can have them ready for you.

Lowell's place looks like this:

http://imperialclub.com/Part/Yards/LowellHowe.htm

So far I "think" that we have a
58,59,60,61,62?,64,65,66,70,73,& 93 lined up to
attend.  Won't you bring your car too?

If you are out of town but would consider coming:
Airfare and gas is cheap.  There is a nice hotel
around the corner or you can surf my couch.  Book into
Oakland Airport, hub of Southwest for an arrival Sat
evening and I'll pick you up as it's just up the 880
freeway from my place.  Going into San Francisco for
Italian the night before, most likely.

The hotel is here:

http://www.hiltongardeninn.com/en/gi/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=OAKSLGI

This year we expect longtime IML member Dave B. from
back east (east of the Mississippi is all the same to
us out here).  How about you?  Lowell's place is one
of the seven wonders of the Imperial world, and you
owe yourself a pilgrimmage at least once in your life.

If interested, please RSVP imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxxx

=====
Kenyon Wills
http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1960/Kenyon/Page01.htm