Skickat: den 11 augusti 2004 06:38
Till: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: IML: Engine rebuilding

Just spent a good amount of time searching through the website, because I am getting the engine rebuilt on my 59 Crown Imperial. Still trying to decide if I should paint the block silver or black. Any sugestions? I want to keep it as true to stock as I can.
I also found a question asking the ballpark estimate of a rebuild, so I felt I would share the rundown of keeping my precious 59 going. The website said in 2002 it was a touch over $2k.
I am also getting electronic ignition hidden away so it looks stock, and a recored radiator, So after all is said and done; including the rebuild I am looking at $3,207.70 here in San Diego.
I feel it is well spent, after all a 45 year old car with 115,000 miles needs a little pampering ;-)