Engine decals/Year One

Year One is a good resource, but they don't actually make anything.  They
are a warehouse that buys NOS parts and distributes Mopar stuff.  The
Paddock does the same.  Sometimes you can get it cheaper from the source,
sometimes not.  IIRC Osborn actuallly makes the decals. Year One presently
has an A and C body catalog which may help.  Doesn't really help  me because
my Imperial is a J body.