scams target Imperials

When I sold my 68 imperial last year, I received several emails from an
'andy cole'" sandymotors5@xxxxxxxxxxx

I sold the car locally.

His message follows:

>Subject: RE: Your Ad on www.collectorcartraderonline.com 1968 CHRYSLER
>CROWN IMPERIAL

I got your mail and the contents well uderstood, as i informed you in my

last mail,that we have a cashier check which is made out for the
order,but
the amount on it is bigger than what you are supposed to be
paid.However,our
client has instructed us to carry on with his check, that means that
payment
will get to you in cashier check of $13,380.00 which is a refund payment
of
a cancelled order earlier made by my client.So you are
required to deduct cost of your car $7,000.00 when
payment gets to you and refund balance $6,380.00 to my
customer via western union money transfer for him to
be able to offset shipping charges .

After payment has reached you and balance sent back to him,our agent
will
come for the pick up and drive to a prepaid shipper to be shipped to my
customer,while
title papers and other necessary documets will be handed over to my
agent at
the time of pick up.

Please Confirm this and provide name,address and phone
number for check payment to be delivered to you via
fedex courier .
Thanks and God bless,
Andy..