1968 Filler Neck & Sending Unit Gaskets/Seals

1968 Filler Neck & Sending Unit Gaskets/Seals

I'm getting ready to drop the tank on my '68 Crown. It definitely needs to
be boiled out. So I'll be needing both a new filler neck "O" ring and a new
sending unit gasket.

Would somebody be so kind as to direct me to a known source for these items,
or at least provide me with parts numbers so I can search for them myself?

Thanks in advance.

K.

P.S.- Anybody see the '68 being parted out and sold in pieces on eBay? The
guy is offering some pretty choice stuff.