Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 12:21 PM
To: tonysru2@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Fuel gauge sending unit

My reading on the gas gauge of my 1961 Chrysler 300G is off quite a bit on
the high end.  When full, it reads about ¾ full.  When it reads Empty, it is
about empty!  My mechanic feels it is the sending unit.  Are these
available, or can they be rebuilt?  If so, please tell me where.  Thank you
for your help.
Tony