Goodbye for now...

Hello All...
It is with great dissatisfaction I am posting this good-bye. Due to construction funding needs I recently chose to place my 64 Crown Coupe for sale. It did sell within three days, seems pretty fast...
The new owner came to pick it up the following day, it is now at its new home.
Besides the infinite pleasure of owning such a great automobile one thing comes to mind. All of you here (putting aside all the politics) were such a great help to me in my repairs. I always looked forward to reading most of the postings and certainly got many laughs...
You are all gentlemen and fortunate to be in a driving club such as this. May you continue enjoying the best cars ever made and do so in the best of health.
Regards,
Patrick Williams
High Desert, Southern Ca