Please Welcome Chris Sculthorp

New Subscriber(s): Chris Sculthorp
Email Address is: ccs957@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Melbourne, Australia

Car(s) owned: 1963 Crown Coupe(white w/gold leather), 1966 Crown Coupe(Lilac
w/white leather), 1967 Convertible(Gold w/gold leather)

Self-Introduction: I've been a long time Mopar afficionado - my very 1st
cars were a 1960 Plymouth Belvedere & a 1962 Valiant. From there I
progressed up thru Chrysler Corps range until I could afford the ultimate
Chrysler of them all. I've owned 8 Imperials all up, as well as Buicks, a
Cadillac, a Lincoln, but the big Chryslers are such superior cars in every
way - there's nothing else like them on the road!
The 3 Imperials I now own, I've bought each time while holidaying in the
US(I have family in North Carolina). The 63 originates from Alamagordo NM,
the 66 from Tuscon AZ & the 67 from the Bay Area of SFO.