Please help me pull my steering box out of my 1965 Le Baron!

Please help me pull my steering box out of my 1965 Le Baron!

I just pulled the engine and trans out of my '65 Le Baron and now I need to
pull my steering box and send it out to have it rebuilt.  To be perfectly
honest, I can't tell at all how to pull it,  My shop manual does not even begin
to explain how to pull it.
First of all, it seems that the pitman arm has to come off completely.  Is this
correct?  If so, any tips on doing that?
Second, I can't tell how the box connects, or rather disconnects, from the
steering column shaft spline.  How does that work?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanx.
John.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.