I need a bucket seat repaired and recovered.

I need a bucket seat repaired and recovered.

     Hi, This is Charles and my old reliable place went out of business or moved. I need a bucket seat repaired and recovered. Do any one know of somewhere in the San Jose, Ca. area that is reliable and  reasonable. The seat is out of a 1970 Sports Fury.
Thanks for any and all help
Charles in Calif.