is server down? -No, here's what's up.

Neal, we pretty much decided that we were going to go out of business and just shut everything down. Next week we'll be re-opening as a club devoted to Imperial margarine products, and we are collecting the material to put up on the website right now....

-Just kidding.

I don't know what it is, but people get dropped off every once in awhile.  If your mailbox replies to the server that it's full and rejecting messages, that's one thing that can cause automatic unsubscription, and it's all automated, so it's nothing personal.

Other times the server gets notice via a webcam shot or something that you're using Parkay instead of Imperial margarine and then just goes off on its own and drops you.  I sort-of agree with that logic, but it's not part of the rules here (yet), so you should just attribute it to a tecnhical glitch.

The email stuff is VERY self-service oriented, and while a volunteer can go out and look under the hood for you, it's normally just easier to go to the club website and first unsubscribe (make sure to use the correct adress) and then re-subscribe as if you were just coming in anew.  It is much, much faster than anything manual the administrators can do, and I am a fan of instant gratifiaction (sometimes takes a "little while" to get things going again), so that's a good way to go.

Hope you make it back in soon.  You're missing out on the Haze Green People wondering why they're called that and debating it amongst themselves.

Kenyon

Neal Herman <chrycordoba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Haven't received any e-mails in two days.  Is server down or have I been dropped from list?

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
et al.