haze green era

It was called the haze green era mostly because it was already stated, 3 out
of 4 cars sold were that color.  The fact that the members who were taking
care of that part of the site back then chose to call it for any particular
insider personal reasons are debatable.  Now imho, to change the name is
just wrong but if anyone was to have input on that Id say only the owners of
the cars would be included in having a say on it.  Personally, it was haze
green era before most of us joined and thats good enough for me.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe