Poly Bushings

I have used Performance Suspension Technology Co. for a rebuild kit on
another Chrysler I have. As I recall, polyurethane bushings were not
available for the C-body that I have, with the exception of the upper
control arm bushings.

A poly bushing car will ride really hard. Poly bushings in the upper control
arm, though, wouldn't be perceptable as that suspension component just sits
there guiding the upper part of the steering knuckle, and would provide a
bit more direct control of the knuckle's geometry.

PST's website is at   http://www.p-s-t.com/

Eric
'63 Crown 4dr
'72 Newport Custom sedan

However, it's also my experience that they ride a lot rougher because
they are stiffer than the original rubber parts.  This is just fine for
Jeeping, and I'm sure for Mustangs & Camaros, but I don't think I want
the ride on my IMPERIAL modified in that direction.  I think I would
prefer to seek out the rubber parts, over polyurethane ("PU" as Dietmar
put it, for typing speed.  (:-D))