Beautiful '68 on e-bay

Normally I wouldn't send an e-bay auction to the list but this one has the potential to be something special if it is as described.

There is a beautiful 68 four door on e-bay with only 18k miles.  Item #2488441317

Current bid is at $2900 with no reserve although it still has six more days to go.   If I wasn't loosing my job soon (yet again) this one would be coming to live in sunny Florida!  Have any of the list members seen this one in person?

                          Steve B.