Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 9:00 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Master cylinder part number?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 8:58 AM
Subject: IML: Master cylinder part number?

Hello,
   Does anyone have a part number for the master cylinder used with 1967 Budd disc brakes?  Every parts house local to me wants to sell me a big single reservoir style and my car originally had a dual reservoir style master cylinder.  Thanks in advance.
--G
amx4080@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

I just changed the master cylinder on my 1968 Crown Coupe with a unit bought many years ago from a NAPA store in L A this is EIS brand and has part number E 64874, also has 2881870 number, this may be O E. It should be the same for 1967.

Regards

Joachim from Melbourne Aust