busted flywheel teeth remediation options

busted flywheel teeth remediation options

Thanks for all the tips on my bad teeth.  The car never failed to crank
over, so it may only be the one tooth but... since nobody here knows me that
well, I can tell you what will happen.  I will not want to drop the trans or
pay to have it done.  I will put the new starter on and hope for the best.
It will work fine for some time and seem perfect.  Then around February the
other teeth will fall off and leave me stranded.  This will involve my
trying to do it on a snowy street in Brooklyn and pushing the car for
alternate side or towing it with a K-car and old extension cords.  Armed
with this information I will still attempt to "live with it" for now.